[nvda-translations] Re: userGuide stats file

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 22:10:59 +0100

On Thu 29/09/11,22:10, Bernd Dorer wrote:
> Hi Mesar,
>
> I think this would be great. The work is getting very easy and the
> translation project gets more and more better.

Thank you, this is welcome news,

I will work on the improved stats now.

We can invite more languages to join us since we all seem to be quite happy
with the system.

> Thanks for your great work. I think that sometime all translations
> are done with your system.

correction: it is our system :-)

Yes I am hoping that translation will be very easy, so that it will be a great
product in all languages. Hopefully when schools, universities etc see the high
standard,
they will
stop paying for closed software, and donate to open source projects. Especially
here in
Europe, a lot of money is waisted on closed software. Spane is already moving
towards open
source, hopefully we can put more effort and push more countries to see that
open source is
the right way.

> Bernd

Mesar