Re: [nvda-translations] server disruptions

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 19:53:40 +0100

everything is checked and updated every monday and thursday morning.
(findRevs.sh, updatePo.sh)
It is important that if anyone is working on a po file that they commit before
the scripts run, so that there is no conflict when merging any changes.
The only time during the week when you are advised not to use the system is
between 5 and 7 GMT+1

It is only two times a week because usually changes are small and even if you
get several on one day they can easely be processed.
Just trying to balance between too many email notifications and work chunk size.

The convertT2t.sh scripts which converts t2t to html runs 3 times every hour at
the moment.

It is great that a translator is able to follow the nvda dev list, but if at
some time we are too busy and dont have the time to read the 30
emails per day, we just follow the messages which important for translators
here on this list, without compromizing on our translations.

Hope this clarifies
Thanks,
Mesar