Re: [nvda-translations] graphic/sound captchas for the assembla sign up process

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Assembla Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 23:24:16 +0100

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for the quick reply,

On Wed 04/07/12,16:33, Assembla Support wrote:
> I found your message to Assembla Support regarding captcha's through Google
> Alerts today. However, I did not find it in our support email. Maybe you
> have not sent it yet.

Sorry the address on
https://www.assembla.com/spaces/AssemblaSupport/support/tickets might have
changed since I stored the address into my addressbook.
I sent the email to AssemblaSupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for picking up the email anyway.

> I wanted you to know that we also have difficulty with the captcha and the
> founder of Assembla had already asked that it be changed. I have created an
> internal ticket based on your request and his and we will have our
> developers look into fixing the captcha issues.

Please feel free to cc me, I am happy to provide user testing/feedback if the
developers need any testing with actual screenreaders (both on
windows and linux).

> I have also accepted the invitation for ahardus and they should not have
> any further issues accessing your team tools.

Great, many thanks.

> Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Ginger

Best wishes,
Mesar