Re: [nvda-translations] Portuguese translator

  • From: Diogo <diogojoca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 14:26:55 +0000

Hi,
Thanks for your help. Can you send me an assembla invitation?
Best regards,

Diogo

Em 29-12-2011 14:01, Mesar Hameed escreveu:
Hi Diogo,

You can send me your files privately and I will add them.
I don't know if you have had a chanse to read the information here:
http://arabic-nvda.org/files/readme.html
The system is now being used by almost half of the NVDA localizations
and you are very welcome to join us.
The readme is not completely up to date, updated information is in svn.
If this sounds intresting, I will send you an assembla invitation.

Thanks.
Mesar
On Thu 29/12/11,13:43, Diogo wrote:
Hi,
My name is Diogo and I am a NVDA portuguese translator.
How I send portuguese files for you?
Thanks and best regards,

Diogo