Re: [nvda-translations] NVDA in Indonesian

  • From: Suratim Amd <suratim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-translations@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 12:56:36 +0700

hello Joseph,
thank you for your warm welcome.
as I understand Espeak have indonesian voice.
also, vocalizer has indonesian voice.
I have been using NVDA with vocalizer damayanti indonesian voice.
so, I join to translation team to make NVDA in Bahasa Indonesia.
this is first time for me.
may be still trial and error.
I apologize to all translation team cause it is my first step to join
to the community.
regards
suratim

--