[nvda-translations] Re: Localising NVDA Installer into Tamil

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DINAKAR T.D." <td.dinkar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:03:52 +0100

Dear Peter,

I dont know if you replied to Dinakar directly, but all the information
that i found online about nsis, says that it does not work for Tamil.
Still i tried, when i put the langstrings in the right place and updated
nvda.nsi, and tried to build the installer, it had some erros,
unfortunately i dont have them here to paste for you to look at.

Maybe the only solution is to wait for the unicode installer.

Thanks.

Mesar