[nvda-addons] some addons ideas - test to mp3 and braille touch imput

  • From: Ondrej Rosik <ondrej.rosik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 13:06:00 +0100

Hi list,

I've get some addon ideas, maybe i will inspire someone

1) Speech to mp3. This will be specially useful for vocalizer or acapela addons. Sometimes I want to create mp3 from longer texts. I know that there are sapi versions, for example kobaspeech for vocalizer, but you need to buy this version and pay for it again.

2) Touch braille imput. My Lenovo laptop has a touchscreen. I noticed that it can recognize up to 8 fingers imput.. So maybe it will be possible to imput text using braille. Something like softbraille or mbraille for android.

     Ondrej