[nvda-addons] Re: fl studio addon for nvda.

  • From: Hrvoje Katić <hrvojekatic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:09:36 +0200

I was using FL studio 5 years ago, and it was problematic with all screen readers since you are unable to focus anything with a keyboard, so I had to use it with a mouse and magnifier. It's menus and setup dialogs are inaccessible and unreadable, and the interface is bitmapped so I guess you can't even make it accessible with an appmodule.

On 11.6.2014. 10:19, Mayson Cabo wrote:
Hello all, I am currently going in to music production soon. does
anyone know if fl studio, a music production software works with nvda?
if not, can someone make an addon for this piece of software? and I am
using the producer addition.