[nvda-addons] Re: commit/readFeeds: 2 new changesets

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:56:43 +0100

Thank you. We have to add a case sensitive checkbox to search in placeMarkers, according to NVDA 2015.1. Then we can clean this.

Thanks.

El 30/12/2014 a las 17:52, ChrisLeo escribió:
Hi, the same issue in goldWave and placeMarker released addons.
Thanks.

Chris.

Noelia, 30/12/2014 16:13:
Hi all, mostly ReadFeeds users, reviewers and authors:

We forgot to remove readFeeds_docHandler plugin, which adds a menu item
to NVDA's help menu, but we don't need this since Help can be accessed
from add-ons manager.
Please, tell us if other changes are needed, for instance centering
dialogs, so we can post readFeeds 3.0-dev for testing.

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.