[nvda-addons] Re: commit/clipContentsDesigner: norrumar: Cleaned code. We can use escaped strings as separators, thanks Alberto.

  • From: Alberto Buffolino <a.buffolino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:31:46 +0100

Noelia (il 14/12/2014 15.09) ha scritto:
Hi, according to my test, that's good for now. I will upload it to
the add-on website. I will wait some hours in case it was som bugs
Alberto:
Hi Noelia,
I don't know if it's a your choice :) but you still use: "\r\n%s\r\n" as separator, %s = bookmark. If you use bookmark directly (clipData + bookmark + newText), and as default bookmark you set \\r\\n\\r\\n (double backslashes only for StringIO), the initial result will be exactly the same, but the user will be able to control (from settings) the blank lines that in this moment are hard-coded.
My suggestion for encode/decode aims at this control. :)
Alberto