[nvda-addons] Re: commit/addonFiles: josephsl: Clip Contents Designer by NoeliaMartinez and others are now live

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 16:22:22 +0100

Hi, just to say that I suggested to add this in the JAWS&NVDA guide if it's useful, but I don't know that.

There are a lot of add-ons, like SPL, and it's not added in this guide.
Thanks.

El 28/12/2014 a las 16:15, Bhavya shah escribió:
So I've installed the stable version, have a few thoughts in mind,
will share them in another thread.
For Joseph; could you add the documentation in the guide, or would you
like someone else (possibly me) to do it?

On 12/28/14, Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, if it could be useful, I'd like Joseph, you or an English speaker
can do it, for my own interest :)
I don't know what differences can be found in JAWS.
Thanks.

El 28/12/2014 a las 16:05, Bhavya shah escribió:
Ok, so I'll grab the stable version now...
Also, in 'Switching from JAWS to NVDA', it'd would be good if Joseph
can do it, but if required, I can write a short piece for it as well,
tell me if you'd like me to do it...

On 12/28/14, Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks Bhavya.
In case it's useful, hope someone can add clipContentsDesigner or
similar add-ons to the guide: Switching from JAWS to NVDA. I don't use
JAWS and I'm not an English speaker.
About gestures, I used NVDA+Windows+ c to append, x to clear the
keyboard contents and f9 to start the selection with review cursor,
considering your suggestions. So in the Python file of the add-on I
mentioned your name, writing:
"# Changed keyboard commands according to Bhavya's suggestions
# Date: 13/12/2014
"
Thanks.

El 28/12/2014 a las 9:38, Bhavya shah escribió:
Hi,
Yes, JAWS has a powerful clipboard as well.
It was covered in one of the initial JAWS Bytes segments, presented by
Jonnathan Mozen. JAWS Bytes is a recently introduced segment in FS
Cast, Freedom Scientific's regular podcast series, so a quick NVDA
Find on the FS Cast page with keywords like 'clipboard' should reveal
the required information. Tell me if you are unable to find it, I'll
search and give the exact podcast number. Based on the presentation,
you can write in 'switching from JAWS to NVDA' about the JAWS
clipboard vs the Clip Content Designer add-on.
In the future, could implementing it in NVDA itself be considered?
Overall, thanks, I've yet to download this latest stable version, but
after modifying the keystrokes through the Input Gestures dialog, I've
been pleased with this additional functionality, thank you very much!

On 12/27/14, 雪岭冰龙 <vgjh2005@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK. I will invite him to join the list. Thanks!

Thanks for your explanation.
Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Great

El 27/12/2014 a las 10:36, Mesar Hameed escribió:
Hi,

Just ran mr addon2settings inside the ccd directory, otherwise
everything looks fine.

thanks,
Mesar
On Sat 27/12/14,08:35, Noelia wrote:
Oh , sure!
I have just see this.
Mesar will report any bug anyway :)
Thanks.

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico
en
busca
de virus.

---