[nvda-addons] Re: commit/AppendText: nvdaaddonteam-admin: readme: fix markdown syntax, to make the po conversion present one item per message.

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 11:52:43 +0000

Hi Noelia,

On Sun 14/12/14,11:49, Noelia wrote:
> Thanks Mesar. Please proceed to rename the repo.

Repo rename on bitbucket completed.
Also added to mr config.

I did the following for the existing appendText repo on my computer:

rename appendText folder to clipContentsDesigner
then, edited .git/config
in the
[remote "origin"]
updated the line in the form:

    url = old_url

to:

    url = https://bitbucket.org/nvdaaddonteam/clipContentsDesigner.git

> If you want, we can add you as an author

All is good, you can take the blame :-)

> I'm implementing Alberto's suggestions and then I can upload the file to our
> website.

excellent, I don't remember if I already looked at the translatable
messages, but I will quickly look now.

thanks,
Mesar