[nvda-addons] Re: addons site unavailable

  • From: Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 05:58:59 +1200

Which is one of the reasons though I do get the ocational ssl error I have still not and will never at least till I find something I like upgrade from my old but relyable eudora 7.1. you can put attachments to a folder and you can get them later by brousing to that folder. Its why I have kept the old menu based email but since I have never needed to really keep mail for long and only kept imprtant stuff in unencripted dos text files all my life I have never needed to bother. At any point most of it is only valid for a few days till the project I am using expires. I have been meaning to get a password manager to store everything from banking details to passwords rather than leaving them open on the hard drive but I have never got to it and to be honest have forgot about it.

As soon as I think about it a million other things appear.

At 10:13 p.m. 7/06/2014, you wrote:
Hang on, its one of those invisible emails in the attach list again...
Fumbles with menus...
Hi all

The addons website is going to be unavailable until sunday afternoon GMT.
The university is getting its trunk electricity lines upgraded.

thanks,
Mesar

Thanks.
Brian