[nvda-addons] Re: about InstantBird optimization

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 21:39:59 +0100

OK, if you want, you can continue the job.
I wish to see your enhancedList support add-on.
Then perhaps we can remove the code in eMule, who implements this function for it.

El 16/12/2014 21:01, Alberto Buffolino escribió:
Noelia (il 16/12/2014 19.47) ha scritto:
 > In Instantbird, I couldn't come back to the edit box
 > after going to each message.
Alberto:
Hi Noelia,
you say because of links? There may be a solution, even if you must
modify a voice in registry configuration (about:config, I mean).
Then, shame on me, I have seen code and tested this add-on only in last
10 minutes, I use InstantBird expensively, we can do a better job, sure ;)
Alberto

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.