[nvda-addons] Re: Windows API in NVDA - request for comments

  • From: Grzegorz Zlotowicz <grzezlo@xxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 20:26:55 +0100

Hi.
Returning to the subject after few months, my question, is my winapi NVDA tutorial available somewhere in the public space?
It seems, that it wasn't integrated into the add-on developer guide...
As far as I know, whole thing ended on the stage of grammar corrections...

Greetings, Greg.
Greetings, Greg.

W dniu 2014-07-23 15:25, Rui Batista napisał/a:
Hi,

This is really interesting stuff. Although most of the more advanced devs know
and use these tricks more or less frequently, it's a nice refresh, and a very
needed subject for new-comers. Very very nice work.

If noone does the gramar corrections I can do, but would be probably better
done by a native english speaker.

Best regards

Rui Batista
No dia 23/07/2014, às 12:25, Grzegorz Zlotowicz <grzezlo@xxxxx> escreveu:

So finally the tutorial is ready.
Feel free to put it where appropriate in the NVDA documentation tree.
http://www.zlotowicz.pl/nvda/winapi.mdwn
Greetings, Greg.
W dniu 2014-07-23 10:41, Grzegorz Zlotowicz napisał/a:
Hi.
So, if it'll became a separate tutorial, I'll write more about the subject:
How to define data structures not implemented in the ctypes module; also I'll
include a working appmodule, which I wrote for reading not supported
TreeView20WndClass control which is nearly complete.

Greetings, Greg.
W dniu 2014-07-23 02:07, Joseph Lee napisał/a:
Hi,
I think we can create a wiki page in the add-on dev guide repo itself that
houses this chapter (as this is quite an advanced topic).
Cheers,
Joseph