[nvda-addons] Transition plan for new template format

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 08:00:46 -0700

Hi all,
Now that Rui B (the man behind the original add-on template) has joined us and made some changes to some template files, I and others are currently moving our add-on code to use the new template format (some includes Noelia's documentation handler code). If you'd like to move your add-on to use the new template, please follow the steps outlined below (Mesar, I hope I remember right): 1. If your add-on has user guides or other vier visible documentation, please install Markdown, as it is needed to convert readme md file) to the HTML file. Also, include Noelia's Doc Handler Python module. 2. Rui made some changes to Sconstruct file. When moving to the new template format, please be sure to use the newer sconstruct file. 3. As always, the add-on guidelines contains latest guidelines and information (useful for veterans and starters alike).
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Joseph