[nvda-addons] Re: SpeechPlayerInEspeak

  • From: Brendon Charles Donohue <brendoncdonohue@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 17:25:31 +1000

Hello,

My comments are below about this Add-on:

“We then packaged this as the nvSpeechPlayer NVDA add-on. It uses eSpeak for
English dictionary data, but otherwise, it is a separate synthesiser. It can
only speak English. Work on this has been abandoned, but some users still find
it useful/interesting, so it's probably worth keeping around.“

My view is only keep one version and remove the old version.

It is more confusing to people if you have Add-ons that are half developed and
under finished witch are not going to ever be completed!

The add-on is great though and thank you for your very hard work.

Thank you and kind regards.

Brendon Donohue.