Thank you so very much. I will try this out and report on it.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
From: derek riemer
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:33 PM
Subject: [nvda-addons] Re: Request review for Emoticons 5.0 add-on
I'll do this tonight, after I bake an apple crisp.
On 12/21/2016 2:51 PM, Noelia wrote:
Hi, I'm pleased to announce the availability of a 5.0 branch for the Emoticons
add-on, whose main author is Chris Leo, also contributed by Mesar Hameed, a new
author named Francisco Javier Estrada Martínez and myself.
This new branch contains features that could be available for the next major
version (5.0). These are the changes mentioned in the add-on guide:
Changes for 5.0
• Added support for emojis.
• Improvements for Insert Emoticon dialog with a filter field and radio buttons
to choose displayed emoticons.
• Using guiHelper for Activation settings dialog and Insert Emoticon dialog:
requires NVDA 2016.4 or higher versions
I'd like to request:
- Basic review for the add-on.
- Indept review for the guide, taking care on possible grammar errors or
- Any feed-back that you want to provide.
If pass, we will post the 5.0-dev version on the community add-ons website, and
about two week later, the version could become stable.
Please, note that the new 5.0 branch is located at
You can clone this repo or add this remote, and review diffs against master:
git checkout 5.0
git diff master
Thanks to users, reviewers and the other authors of this great add-on.
NVDA add-ons: A list to discuss add-on code enhancements and for reporting
Community addons are available from: http://addons.nvda-project.org ;
To send a message to the list: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To change your list settings/unsubscribe:
To contact list moderators: nvda-addons-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
• Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
• Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
• Open source enthusiast.
• Member of Bridge Cu
• Avid skiier.
Awesome little hand built weather app!
email me at derek.riemer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (303) 906-2194