[nvda-addons] Re: Request NV Speech Player for testing and submition

  • From: "Alex H." <linuxx64.bashsh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 15:15:38 -0400

After using this for a while, I've gotten used to it. It's still a bit
difficult to tell some consonants from each other in some cases at
high rates, like P and K, but that's not such a big deal.

The J or soft G sounds needs more definition and could be shorter. For
instance, John sort of has a sliding J sound, which makes it sound
French lol. Zhonand John sound the same in other words. Make J more
sudden and shorter.

BTW, if there's a better place to leave feedback, I'm all ears. Don't
wanna keep going on about this on the addons list, as I'm sure I'll
find something else to mention that could be cleaned up. Oh, like
"could" sounding a lot like "pulled," for instance.

Anyways, great work and have a good day/evening and all that. :)

Alex