[nvda-addons] Re: Request NV Speech Player for testing and submition

  • From: "Brian's Mail list account BY" <bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 22:55:40 +0100

Unfortunately, the other machines have the AMD processors so it crashes on those and they have Soundblaster Live carrs. This one

The Intel has a Realtech  motherboard based system.
However it is  a machine running at 2.6 gig, so its no slouch really.

In my  mind, if it does not happen on other synths, then why on this one?

Brian

bglists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-