[nvda-addons] Re: Place Markers 3.1: release date proposal

  • From: Noelia <nrm1977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:14:00 +0200

OK, I agree. We can include new translations.
I was thinking about the possibility of making placeMarkers with associated notes. For me is faster now, but, if someone wants this feature, we can work on a dialog for this. I had thought about the possibility of making a unique placeMarker if this is chosen, so that the older can be deleted. Thoughts.
Thanks.

El 18/06/2014 17:40, Joseph Lee escribió:
Hi Noelia, Chris and others,

Unless if there are critical bugs in Place Markers 3.1, I propose
releasing 3.1 on this Friday (June 20^th ).

Thanks.

//JL