[nvda-addons] Re: Out for a time

  • From: Alberto Buffolino <a.buffolino@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:47:30 +0200

Noelia (il 28/07/2015 08.27) ha scritto:

1. About InstantTranslate
(developed by Mesar (the file contining the Translator class which
produce errors, Alberto, Beqa and others) I think that unfortunately
this add-on doesn't work since Google api is available as a paid
service:
Alberto:
Hi Noelia,
I'm afraid so. I think to migrate add-on on another translation service, if possible, but I have to do some tests.
Alberto