[nvda-addons] New member and A whole Lotta questions

  • From: taylorarndt99@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 15:56:25 -0500

Hi I am Taylor, and I want to start developing Addons I know nothing about
programming, but I realize your stuff on the web, but I just need a little help
getting started. First off how do you make an NVDA addon is it built-in to NVDA
with the python come to? When the ad on his release to the community do you
have to provide an email address for contact support? Thanks a lot for all the
tips that I will need to get started.?,

Sent from my