[nvda-addons] Re: How do I debug a global plugin?

  • From: "Pranav Lal" <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 00:14:17 +0530

Hi Zahari,

PyScripter is quite accessible. I like its syntax checker tool which checks if
you have your indentations right. I have set my logging level to debug but
there is nothing in the nvda log. I am using the log viewer under tools to view
the log.

One way I have used to debug code is to use the python console but I am
defining dictionaries etc here so cannot do that.
Pranav