[nvda-addons] Re: Google speech recognition and input audio device

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 00:09:35 +0200

Hi Ondrej,
The current version uses pyaudio, which is a cross platform audio
library, we haven't had the time to look how to control what input/output
should be used, at the moment we are just using the defaults.
Maybe for the next version, we can remove pyaudio and just use the wave
module which is what nvda uses for choosing the soundcard output.
Sorry for not having a better answer at this time.

Thanks,,
Mesar