[nvda-addons] Re: Executing NVDA commands programmatically

  • From: James Scholes <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 11:22:11 +0100

Alberto Buffolino wrote:

but, exactly, what is the gesture parameter? I mean, if script_name
performs no checks on passed gesture, I can do so:

def script_myscript(self, gesture):
blah blah
globalCommands.GlobalCommands.script_name(gesture)

But if it performs a check, how to I should build the gesture parameter?

To my knowledge, it doesn't perform a check. That would require every
single script in GlobalCommands to implement gesture-checking code. Try
just specifying None as the gesture param.
--
James Scholes
http://twitter.com/JamesScholes