[nvda-addons] Re: <DKIM> Re: <DKIM> Re: <DKIM> Re: NVDA and word document with big table

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 09:04:25 -0700

Hi Paul,

I think there is a miscommunication here. You might want to create a ticket,
and if you don’t mind, please attach the offending document to the ticket so
others can look for problems on your behalf and see if this is really an issue
with the add-on, the core or both. Based on what you are telling us, it appears
we are walking on parallel streets. Thanks.

Cheers,

Joseph