[nvda-addons] Re: Clipspeak Update

  • From: "Damien Sykes-Lindley" <damien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 12:54:39 +0100

Hi Noelia,
I am not aware of any review taking place for this. I'm totally new to making addons, let alone publishing them so I've no idea how the release process works.
The addon isn't part of a version control repository - Git and I don't really get along. I do use Fossil though, if that's any good for this then I'll post it to a Fossil repository and give you the URL.
Cheers.
Damien.
-----Original Message----- From: Noelia
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:47 PM
To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nvda-addons] Re: Clipspeak Update

Hi, sorry, I didn't followed this thread. Is there any reviewer for
this add-on? If not, I will review it in case it's needed, if it's
posted on a repo for control version, since it's necessary if we want
review just diffs between releases.
Sorry for the inconveniences if you have a reviewer. I didn't see this before.
Cheers.

Hi,
Updated Clipspeak, though since the addon isn’t yet officially published I
have kept version information as is.
Updated version now actually monitors the clipboard for changes as well as
looking at control data. Also now checks for editable combo boxes.
Link is the same as previous version, I.E.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5285041/clipspeak-1.0.nvda-addon
Cheers.
Damien.