[nvda-addons] Re: Addon for Skype

  • From: Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 14:24:56 +0530

Hi,
Significantly enhanced support for Skype is being implemented, and
work is mostly done (it seems), just testing and touchups, so, my
guess would be, in a week's time, or perhaps two, you should check the
Master branch, where most things should be pretty stable.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya

Reach me through the following means: