[nvda-addons] Re: A question about nvSpeechPlayer

  • From: "Stefan Moisei" <vor_tex123@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 21:14:52 +0200

Hmm, I have no idea, but the addon is pretty easy to build from the code. If I, a complete python amateur, was able to do it, I'm sure someone will build it.

-----Original Message----- From: brandon T
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2014 8:24 PM
To: nvda-addons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [nvda-addons] Re: A question about nvSpeechPlayer

Hello,

Do you think the actual add-on download will still be available, or
just the code?

Thanks,

Brandon

On 12/13/14, Stefan Moisei <vor_tex123@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm quite sure it will. NVSpeechPlayer's code is publically available on
BitBucket, and there's no reason to delete it.