[ntnm] Re: no FT either!

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 15:37:40 +0100

Subject line says it really.

What is more concerning is the frequency of problems which the new system seems
to encounter, and the apparent inability of RNIB to fix them.

I'd be really grateful if someone from RNIB could give us some indication of
how long it is going to take to upgrade the set-up to the same sort of standard
we had become accustomed to expect from TNAUK.

I have no doubt that teething problems would be expected, but it's surely time
that some serious effort was put into delivering a more reliable service.

Richard
Richard Godfrey-McKay
Telephone: 01738-445 880
Mobile: 07791 452 593