[ntnm] Re: missing papers Saturday

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:25:56 +0100

Ok  anyone else missing any  emailed papers.

For me it's The Guardian,  The  times and The Express  I didn't
receive.

What's annoying is that  come Monday we will likely be told they
can not   resend  us the  missing emails.

And let us not forget, this is not a free service,  we are paying
a subscription.

Derek