[ntnm] Re: Western Mail 06 July 2015

  • From: "Dan Roche" <dan.roche@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:36:14 +0100

Hi Chris,

Thanks for update.

I'm using Supernova 14.5

Dan

_____

From: ntnm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ntnm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Chris James
Sent: 06 July 2015 11:34
To: ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ntnm] Re: Western Mail 06 July 2015

Hi Dan

Yes Dan, I use Supernova V13.59 and it works perfectly with Avast antivirus.
There was a problem a while back with Avast and Supernova but this was fixed
quite quickly and I have been using Avast for some time now without any
problems, and it is free. I did use AVG for a while but reverted to Avast
as I found updating AVG with a screen reader a problem.

Regards

Chris