[ntnm] Western Daily Press 3 September 2015

  • From: "Chris James" <chris52james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <newsagent@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 10:01:28 +0100

Hi Kirsten

I have yet to receive today's edition of Western Daily Press by e-mail. I
have checked your website and this title has not been updated today. The
issue on your website is for yesterday. I should be grateful for an update
regarding the problem, and should also be grateful if you could forward me
the missing edition by e-mail as soon as it becomes available.

Regards

Chris

---