[ntnm] Re: Missing Titles by E-Mail

  • From: "Chris James" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chris52james" for DMARC)
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 19:50:55 +0100

Hi Dereck

The two Evening titles I receive by e-mail have come through this evening.
Nothing at all this morning, although some of the titles I receive were sent
by Louisa this afternoon. I have still not received the promised call back
from Ben at BT in Newcastle. Which is appalling customer care. I now intend
to make a formal complaint in writing to BT regarding the continual problems
with e-mail blocking from RNIB.

Regards

Chris