[ntnm] Re: Emails

  • From: "Moscicki, James" <james.moscicki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ntnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 16:59:49 +0100

Dan,

Can I please check that you have managed to download your papers from
the website?

Regards,

James

James Moscicki
Reading Services Senior Manager, Solutions Team

RNIB (Royal National Institute of Blind People)
105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE

t: 020 7391 2322
m: 07973 371446
e:james.moscicki@xxxxxxxxxxx
w: www.rnib.org.uk

Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rnibuk
Follow us on twitter: www.twitter.com/rnib

"They told me the bad news. Then I was on my own." Hear Liz explain why
she supports our I am here campaign: http://bit.ly/1mR8Vlv
<http://bit.ly/1mR8Vlv>