[nswnra] Re: solar for 28th

  • From: "judith stella" <judes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 10:18:25 +1000

Paul I have Easter, 04 21 to 04 25. And a couple of  earlier dates, 03 25
and 03 26. But none of the dates that you're enquiring about.

And I'm going to be away from 6th -19th May, the Adelaide and Lake Eyre
trip. But I will download whenever I can. I should be able to download this
coming weekend from my sister's in Adelaide to cover your trip to Sydney.

Judith

  _____