[nswnra] Re: finally - some scope time (with AN)!

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 07:00:10 +1100

Paul,

Excellent stuff mate! I was thinking about you when we were heading home

from Lismore last night and seeing the skies were pretty clear and wondering

whether you were able to get out under them and give the new toy a good

work over. It is certainly a pleasure when you can just dial up point and look

no more star charts or hours sitting down planning and printing out star charts.

I love Tour mode myself. Don't be surprised if every object doesn't land smack

dab in the middle of the FOV. There are a lot of minor position errors in the
NGC

and IC catalogues but most should be fairly close to centre or within the FOV of

your 9mm t6.

We might get lucky over the next few nights and see a bit of clear air.

Cheers,CS

Rob