[nswnra] Re: bino mount and pics

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 09:07:16 +1000

I have the boys this weekend.... always seems to happen on new moon weekends
these days.
Anyways I'd be keen for a get together, admittedly I haven't had the scope out
in quite some time.
The new mount looks fantastic!!! I find it so much easier and more pleasant
when you have a rock
solid bino mount.

Great pics!!! thanks for sharing it must been an excellent trip. Must take the
boys out there one day.

Rob