[nswnra] Re: Unreal weather

  • From: "judith stella" <judes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:02:59 +1100

Its actually stopped raining here in Lismore and hasn't rained for a while
now - at least an hour or so! Looking at the BOM, it seems as though the
worst might be over for now but those pictures on ABC News24 are
unbelievable. Glad to hear that everyone here is okay. And glad to hear that
you are looking after that 16" Rob - save that first!

Take care all

 judith

  _____