[nswnra] Re: Dew Heaters

  • From: "Corona Australis" <corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:08:30 +1000

Here's a couple of sites for sizing your secondary. I managed to find the
formula which

I'll photocopy and pass over the fence. But you might find Mel site a little
easier on the

brain.

http://www.bbastrodesigns.com/diagonal.htm

and this once which explains the formula if you're interested.

http://www.fisica.edu.uy/~sroland/newton/obstruction/

Cheers,CS

Rob