[nswnra] Re: April 2010 weekend of either the 10th or 17th

  • From: Paul McGuiness <prepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:03:48 +1000

Lots of high cloud here as well, Graham.
Quite thick band roughly south-west.

Paul

On 09/04/2010, at 4:41 PM, Graham Layt wrote:

Don't know what to make of this high cloud it seems everwhere from down on the coast ?

maybe tommorows a better option .. I'll go up the lookout in half an hour or so and have a look out to the range again but theres a lot of it about as of a while back.

graham

----- Original Message ----- From: "judes" <judes@xxxxxxxxxx>