[nswnra] Re: 8th - 9th weekend get together

  • From: "Graham Layt" <gll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:48:34 +1100

looks good paul :)

so your to blame for all this rain

graham
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Corona Australis
  To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 10:11 AM
  Subject: [nswnra] Re: 8th - 9th weekend get together

  One option to tidy up the cabling is to send your stalk down to Gary and have
him

  run the data cable up the inside of your stalk and terminate the ends with the

  appropriate connectors. And have some tails made up for the encoder end. He'll

  supply a female to female connector you Velcro onto the side of your rocker
box.

  It really does tidy everything up nicely I think the whole thing cost me about

  $100.00 including postage. I've attached a couple of pics

  You'll have to watch those wheel burrow handles you'll be forever knocking
your

  knees on them in the dark. Perhaps you could try getting those kiddies glow
in the

  dark stars you can get for their bedroom and glue a couple to the ends of the
handles.

  That will let you know where the handle ends are.

  Cheers,CS

  Rob

  From: corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 08:08:15 +1100

  When I brought my 20mm t5 I had to wait 2-3 months before I was able to

  give it a proper workout. How are you mounting the unit, are you going

  to build a stalk?

  I started making a bag for my truss poles, which I would love to finish but
I've

  run out of thread. I've also been finishing (finally) my wheel burrow handles

  I use to move the 16" around the yard. Scopes are funny things it doesn't

  matter whether you buy one off the shelf or make it yourself, you'll always

  seem to need to tinker with it.

  I don't see any end to this rain before the moon comes back into play.

  The weather channel say's it is going to get worst over the next few days.

  I wonder how Glen is getting on down there at the IIS camp.

  Cheers,CS

  Rob

  From: corona_australis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: nswnra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx