[nsbe-dae] FW: UDM's Student Organization Fair

  • From: Leronki Leonard <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NSBE DAE <det_nsbe_ae@xxxxxxxxx>, <nsbe-dae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 16:26:11 -0400

Tamira Taylor <taylortc611@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings NSBE!

Tamira Taylor here, President of the University of Detroit Mercy chapter of
NSBE. I am writing to cordially invite you to this year's Student Organization
Fair at UDM on Thursday, September 20 from 12noon to 2:30p. It would be great
to have you come out and support, show our faces and show to all the students
on campus who we are and that NSBE does exist in great numbers. Please feel
free to bring a friend. Food and beverages will be provided by the school at no
cost. It would be great to mix and mingle amongst you all and recruit new
members to join the wonderful organization called NSBE that we have all
benefited greatly from. If you have any questions please contact me at the
information found below. I look forward to hearing from you and even more
hopeful to see you on September 22! God Bless!
Tamira C. Taylor, President
University of Detroit Mercy Chapter
NSBE 2007-2008
(989) 482-1607 Cell
(248) 960-5663 Home/FAX
TaylorTC611@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café.
http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline