[nsbe-dae] FW: NSBE Orlando 2008 Call for Workshops

  • From: Leronki Leonard <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NSBE DAE <det_nsbe_ae@xxxxxxxxx>, NSBE LTU <nsbeltu@xxxxxxxxx>, NSBE UDM <nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NSBE WSU <nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NSBE_CAT <chair@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <nsbe-dae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 11:45:53 -0400

From: moniquelake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: leronki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Mon, 3 Sep 2007
09:53:39 -0400Subject: NSBE Orlando 2008 Call for Workshops
-----Original Message-----From: Dr. Njema J. Frazier
[mailto:chair-elect@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 10:02 AM To:
Thzaira Charles; pdc@xxxxxxxxxxx; techex@xxxxxxxxxxx; Stacie Suggs;Akissi
Lewis; publications@xxxxxxxxxxx; Meisha Thompson; Tori Batten;David Broaden;
Faye Cummings; Darnell Fisher; Ed Kimbrough; MaryMcWilliams; Alice
WalkerSubject: Fwd: [Aeb] Call For WorkshopsGood Morning Everyone,We are the
key people needed to have a successful call.  Pleasedisseminate this letter
widely.  If you need more information or material in order to be able to do
so,please contact Dakeesha and let her know.  Otherwise, Regional Chairs,please
get this information to the Chapter and At-Large members in yourRegion.
Committee Chairs, please talk to your regional counterparts tomake sure the
information is getting to the Chapter leaders.Also, as you work on
events/activities/workshops for the TPC - PLEASEuse Dakeesha as your primary
POC - especially TexhEx, PD.  She willadvocate and negotiate for AE activities
with the CPC, but she can ONLYdo that if she knows what we're
planning.Thanks,Njema"Wright, Dakeesha" <dakeesha.wright@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:From: "Wright, Dakeesha" <dakeesha.wright@xxxxxxxxxx>To:
aeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:16:17 -0400Subject: [Aeb] Call For
WorkshopsAEB,I wanted to send you all a copy of the official Call forWorkshops
letter.  Please be mindful that the deadline is October 12th.NSBE Luv,Keesha
Wright2008 TPC ChairNational Society of Black Engineersdwright@xxxxxxxxxxxx
National Convention"Igniting the Torch: Engineering in Action" Orlando,
FloridaMarch 19-23,
2008www.nsbe.org/convention_______________________________________________Aeb
mailing
listAeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx://nsbe-ae.org/mailman/listinfo/aeb_nsbe-ae.orgDr. Njema
J. Frazier2007-2008 National Alumni Chair-ElectNational Society of Black
Engineers, Alumni Executive Board * This transmission (including any
attachments) may containconfidentialinformation belonging to the sender and is
intended only for the use ofthe party or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not theintended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure,copying, distribution, retention or the taking of action in reliance
onthe contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you havereceived
this transmission in error, please immediately notify thesender and erase all
information and attachments.*
Explore the seven wonders of the world