[nsbe-dae] FW: Fwd: CLUW Meeting Minutes~Carwash info

  • From: "Leronki Leonard" <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chair@xxxxxxxxxxx, nsbe-dae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nsbeltu@xxxxxxxxx, nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, eboarddae_nsbe@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:44:35 -0400

From: "Ebony Smith" <chair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: nsbeltu@xxxxxxxxx
CC: "Leronki Leonard" <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: CLUW Meeting Minutes~Carwash info
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 09:45:45 +0000

(Please pass along to Detroit area NSBE Presidents and VP of PCI, Collegiate and Alumni)

NSBE-LTU

I will attempt to participate in the carwash as a customer. What are your prices so I can tell my campus about it? Below is some information about team CLUW. We hope that your chapter will continue to be involved. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ebony Smith
The National Society of Black Engineers:
Center for Advanced Technologies 1455
2007-2008 President; chair@xxxxxxxxxxx
2007-2008 Publications/ Public Relations; pr@xxxxxxxxxxx