[nsbe-dae] FW: Fwd: Automotive SIG Director

  • From: "Leronki Leonard" <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chair@xxxxxxxxxxx, nsbe-dae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nsbeltu@xxxxxxxxx, nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 12:20:57 -0400

From: MONIQUE LAKE <moniquelake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Leronki Leonard <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: Automotive SIG Director
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 08:12:51 -0700 (PDT)

Leronki please send out to all members

One of the SIG's in NSBE and specifically in Region IV is the Automotive SIG (Special Interest Group). I have been asked by the Region IV Alumni Chair Elect and Robert Howard to find any interested members with a background in automotive engineering in the Detroit area who may want to become the director of this SIG. Please contact either Kristy Thompson or Robert Howard, below at their designated email addresses for more information about this.

I have already emailed a couple of members about this, so please do not be offended if you get this message twice.

  Thanks,
  Monique Lake
  2007-2008 Region IV Alumni Secretary

Kristy_Thompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  To: moniquelake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: robert.l.howard@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Automotive SIG Director
From: Kristy_Thompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 14:45:57 -0400

Monique,

Would you know someone who would be interested in being the director of the Automotive Special Interest Group (SIG)? Since Detroit has several car manufacturers, I was thinking perhaps you might know someone from your chapter that might be a good fit. Robert Howard (cc'ed on this email) is the 2007-2008 Technical Excellence Chair and is looking for a new director.

Kristy Thompson
Honda of America Mfg
East Liberty Plant
Weld Department
Process Engineer
Phone: 937-642-7333
Extension: 63859
Pager: 2111   Confidentiality Notice:
This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information belonging to the sender and is intended only for the use of the party or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and erase all information and attachments.