[nsbe-dae] FW: BSME Vehicle Verification Engineer & BSEE Hardware Electrical System Engineering Position

  • From: Leronki Leonard <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <det_nsbe_ae@xxxxxxxxx>, <nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nsbeltu@xxxxxxxxx>, <nsbe-dae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <chair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 14:22:29 -0500

Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 06:21:58 -0800From: moniquelake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Fwd: BSME Vehicle Verification Engineer & BSEE Hardware Electrical System
Engineering PositionTo: leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx
please forward to our members, please include the attachments

thanks,
From: "Angelo Strother" <astrother@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
<moniquelake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Subject: BSME Vehicle Verification Engineer & BSEE
Hardware Electrical System Engineering PositionDate: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:16:47
-0500

Dear Monique,

Your name was forwarded to me from Mr. John Petty.  We have a Hardware
Electrical System Engineering position in our Fort Wayne, IN facility, and we
are looking for someone with a BSEE with two plus years in the automotive
industry, and they must have J1939 CAN specification experience, 12vdc and
24vdc systems experience, Product Validation experience, EMI and RFI
experience, Hardware design in the Black Box Controls experience.  Monique we
are also looking for a Vehicle Verification Engineer with skills in Vis Mock up
and Vis verification, Vis viewing, and provide support for verification
management process, Technical development and vehicle engineering resources
utilization for product programs, Assist management of the technical
development and vehicle engineering budget, verification timing and the number
of test articles required, development and implement design verification plans,
and experience in product performance, and at lest two years with
automotive/transportation industry with a BSME .  Attach please find a copy of
our company brochure.

Thanking you in advance,

Angelo StrotherTRI-CO SOLUTIONS2990 East Coliseum Blvd., Suite 100Fort Wayne,
IN 46805
Phone:  (260) 399-4959
FAX:    (260) 786-9156WEB: www.tri-cosolutions.comE-Mail:
astrother@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx