[nsbe-dae] FW: Academic Tech Bowl, USTR, Undergraduate Runaway at Conference

  • From: Leronki Leonard <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nsbe.eboard@xxxxxxxxx>, <nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <det_nsbe_ae@xxxxxxxxx>, <nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nsbeltu@xxxxxxxxx>, <nsbe-dae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <chair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:54:43 -0400

Subject: Academic Tech Bowl, USTR, Undergraduate Runaway at Conference
I hope you all get this before you leave to go to Orlando!

Thanks,
Monique Lake, Region IV Alumni Secretary

URGENT!!!! JUDGES NEEDED FOR NATIONALS We need judges for the Academic
Technical Bowl (Friday), UndergraduateStudents in Technical Research (Thursday)
and Undergraduate Runaway(Saturday). Each program is scheduled to be 4 hours
long but USTR andURR are expected to be 2 hours since the change in how the
program isset up. I need 3 judges for each program. I would like to have at
least3 for entire ATB competition because it is so emotional. The times ofthe
competitions are below; I am working on finalizing the judgesschedule with the
coordinator. I should have something to you bytomorrow. Let me know what you
can do. Thanks, Below is the confirmed time for USTR and URR. USTR and URR each
are scheduled not take more than 2 hours. USTR - Judging will start at 1:30 PM
- 3:30 PM URR - Judging will startat 12:30 - 2:30 PMPLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON
AS YOU CAN IF YOUR INTERESTEDAngela M. JonesMWH1300 E. Ninth St Suite
1100Cleveland, Ohio 44114216.298.0642 (NEW WORK)216.470.3777 (cell)216.621.4972
(fax)www.mwhglobal.com
http://biggestloser.msn.com/