[nsbe-dae] FW: A NSBE Greeting and heads up

  • From: Leronki Leonard <leronki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <det_nsbe_ae@xxxxxxxxx>, <nsbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nsbeltu@xxxxxxxxx>, <nsbe-dae@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <chair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:41:58 -0400

Subject: Fw: A NSBE Greeting and heads upFrom: smithff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
leronki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:06:25 -0400
Please pass this on.

Thanks
Frenae F. Smith DTE Energy-MichCon Laboratory17150 Allen Road Melvindale, MI
48122313-389-7317 (Office)313-389-7757 (Fax)313-460-1681 (Cellular) ***
PROPRIETARY, CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION ***This electronic mail
(including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than
its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or
its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our
internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.
-----Forwarded by Frenae F Smith/Employees/dteenergy on 09/14/2007 11:05AM -----
To: <smithff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>From: "Lee, Traysa - ACD" <Traysa.Lee@xxxxxxx>Date:
09/13/2007 08:22AMSubject: A NSBE Greeting and heads up
Hello Frenae My name is Traysa Lee and I am with the Fort Wayne Alumni chapter.
 I am sending this notice about an event that is coming up in the Detroit area.
 The event is play title "Ain't getting any younger".  This is a play that is
written and directed by my nieces in Detroit.  It is their first time
attempting an undertaking of this nature and I thought that you might publicize
the event to your chapter members.   The event is:
Friday 9/28/07 at 8:00 and Saturday 9/29/07 at 3:00 and 8:00).  It costs $20
and it is at the Redford Theatre, 17360 Lahser Road, Detroit, MI 48219.
Tickets are available through Meijer's stores, Star Ticket Plus, by phone at
(800) 585-3737 and at www.premier.ticketsplus.net.
The play also has a website at www.notgettinganyyounger.net.
Thanks in advance for any assistance in getting the word out and I hope the
play is good!!
Have a blessed day!
Thanks, Traysa Extension: 7275 Mail Stop: 604
*****************************************************************This e-mail
and any files transmitted with it may be proprietary and are intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the sender. Please note that any
views oropinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of ITT Corporation. The recipient should check
this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. ITT accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™
Hotmail®. NOW with 5GB storage.